Osaka University gives opportunity for students of UGM to join student exchange program in the Fall semester 2014. There are three programs available for major: Law, Economics, Medicine, Dentistry, Science, Engineering, Human Sciences, Cultural Science, and Pharmacy. The programs are Immersion Exchange Program Osaka (iExPO), Osaka University Short-term Student Exchange Program (OUSSEP), and FrontierLab@OsakaU
- Students of UGM
- Complete application form
- GPA minimum 3.0 (Proven with official academic transcript)
- A study/research plan in Japan
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Proficient in English – TOEFL 550, Computer-based TEOFL 213, TOEFL IBT 80, or IELTS 6.0 (taken within 2 years) (TOEFL Prediction will not be accepted)
- Certificate of Japanese Language Proficiency
- Statement of purpose defining personal motivations for studying at Osaka University
- Certificate of enrollment, letter of financial, recommendation letter, copy of passport – on A4 size paper, Personal history, letter of nomination from faculty to OIA UGM
For application form can be obtained in here.
For further information about specific requirements of each program , go to the website:
All the documents (2 copies) must be submitted to Kantor Urusan Internasional (KUI) F13 no later than 26 February 2014 at 12 pm.