GMU students come from various regions and levels or groups of society. Many of them now live far away from their parents and family, leaving them with no choice but to manage everything including their time and activities by themselves. All the activities would not run well and can even distract their learning process if they fell ill.
Health service costs higher every year, making it hard for the students to bear up with it individually. This matter will be of no difficulty providing there is togetherness and collectivity through the mechanism of Heath Insurance, which will avert from them the individual risk to collective risk, and by this switch the uncertainty of health service cost into a certain one. The University of Gadjah Mada, through GMC Health Centre (GMC) has provided its students with health service insurance.
GMC Health Centre is a non-profit institute implementing health insurance which also serves as a prime health centre called managed care system. GMC Health Center is supported by qualified doctors and is a family doctor medical centre as well.
GMC special qualities :
- Comprehensive health service insurance with minimum premium cost.
- Primary health service at GMC HC, Layanan kesehatan tingkat primer di klinik GMC HC, checking in including from governmental hospital or private ones that cooperates with each other in DIY (Special Region of Yogyakarta ) (Dr. Sarjito hospital, Panti Rapih hospital, Bethesda hospital, PKU Muhammadiyah hospital of Yogyakarta, Ludiro Husodo hospital, Gigi dan Mulut (tooth and mouth) FKG UGM hospital, General Hospital around DIY)
- GMC ‘HC s facilities including doctor ‘s air conditioned practice room, air conditioned waiting room with TV, and medical treatment by professional medics.
- A very reachable premium.
- Accessible location (in the centre of the University ‘s range). This will make it easy for UGM ‘s students and employees to access to it.
- An effortless administration procedure.
- Health promotion service and preventive action toward illness aired on the radio Swaragama everyday at 3 PM.
For further information contact: GMC Health Centre (0274) 551412, 902575 or the hotline service 081328786991 or (0274) 7473123