A more than 6 courses related to Global and Indonesian Social - Political Issues are delivered in English every semester.
Each course is worth three credits, 2 hours per meeting for 14 weeks.
Consists of lectures, focus group discussions, presentations, exams and assignments as well as field trips and excursions.
The medium of instructions, reading bricks, presentations, and exams are in English.
Interaction with local and international students
International students whose home university has exchange agreement with UGM would have the possibility to get their credit transferred.
List of the courses :
- Intercultural communication
- Political communication
- Sociology of conflict and reconciliation
- Southeast Asia : Government and Politics
- European Governance : Indonesia's
- Partnership with EU
- Public Policy Analysis
- Corruption and Anti Corruption
- Brand Management
- Seminar on Latin America : Issues on Development
- Political Economy Development
- Seminar on the Environment : Political Economy of Sustainable Development
- Citizenship and Welfare in Indonesia
- Indonesian Political Thought
- Civil Society in Indonesia
- Social Security
*Those offered subjects can be changed every semester