Universitas Gadjah Mada is committed to improving the quality of service for all communities within the University. One of our efforts to stay true to this commitment is by establishing the UGM Crisis Center.
On this page, you can find contact numbers and links that will connect you to various services provided by UGM. Go to the Other References section to learn more about our services.
We encourage you to express your feedback and complaints about our services by contacting the following.
- Sexual Harassment Support Services (+62 811-2851-155)
- Disability Support Services (+62 811-2869-988)
- Other matters (aspirasi.ugm.ac.id)
- Crisis Hotline:
- Visit ult.ugm.ac.id to find out the details of all services.
Click the following to learn more about what we offer:
- Handling of Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedure: ugm.id/alurppks
- Pocket Guide on Prevention and Handling of Sexual Harassment on the UGM Campus: ugm.id/bukusakuppks
- Guidelines for Reporting, Handling, and Preventing Sexual Harassment on Campus (Faculty of Social and Political Sciences/Fisipol UGM): ugm.id/pksfisipolugm
- Anti-Sexual Harassment Handbook (CDC Fisipol UGM): ugm.id/pkscdcfisipolugm
- Fisipol Crisis Center
- Suar Asa FIB UGM (Faculty of Cultural Sciences)
- Disability Support Services: (Pocket Guide on Inclusive Campus) ugm.id/bukusakukampusinklusif
- Public Information Services: ppid.ugm.ac.id
Relevant Regulations and Policies
- Regulation of the Minister of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of the Republic of Indonesia Number 30 of 2021 on the Prevention and Handling of Sexual Violence in Higher Education
- Regulation of the Rector of Universitas Gadjah Mada Number 1 of 2020 on the Prevention and Handling of Sexual Violence by the Universitas Gadjah Mada Community
- Other regulations and policies are available at hukor.ugm.ac.id