|Commite||:||Pusat Inovasi Agroteknologi (PIAT) UGM|
|Location||:||Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta|
|Kontak||:||Office (+62 274) 497 717 WA line 1 Triya Andriyani (+62 812-2742-5844) WA line 2 Pipit Noviyani (+62 822-1076-1594)|
|Agenda||:||Wednesday,13 November 2019 - Thursday,14 November 2019|
ANSWER (Annual Symposium on Solid Waste Refinery) is intended to be a routine meeting point of all stakeholders and experts in solid waste treatment especially Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) management for local Indonesia as well as around the globe.
Powered by Indonesian Solid Waste Forum, this year, 2nd ANSWER will be held in Eastparc Hotel Yogyakarta, 13-14 November 2019.
Asian countries are shared common problem in treating MSW from the lack of people awareness to high moisture content due to located in tropical climate. Thus, a sharing platform is needed for academicians, researchers, policy makers (government and private sectors), engineers, professionals, NGO’s, and students to overcome various problems and challenges in solid waste treatment and utilization.
The symposium topic includes but not limited to:
1. Physical separation and pre-treatment
2. Physical and chemical characterization method
3. Energy production: solid waste to energy
4. Solid waste thermal treatment
5. Solid waste electrical power plants: technology and process
6. Bio-conversion of solid waste
7. Agricultural bio-product recycle and reuse
8. Fertilizer production from natural Resources
9. Municipal solid waste emerging Technology
10. Urban Mining
11. Life cycle assessment of MSW treatment
Join us in 2nd ANSWER 2019 and stay update with all symposium information by visiting our page at http://answer.piat.ugm.ac.id